“DMCA” stands for the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Apkmep.com is what the Digital Millennium Copyright Act calls a “service provider.” Legal copyright owners can self-publish on the internet by using our services to post, store, and show off different media. The files service users post to our computers are not watched, reviewed, or analyzed. We take copyright violations very seriously and will fight hard to defend the legal rights of copyright owners. If you own the rights to content that is on the APKmep.com website and you didn’t permit for it to be used, you must let APKmep.com know in writing so that we can find the content that you say is infringing and take action.
I. DESIGNATED AGENT
Under the DMCA, the person who should be notified of a possible violation is:
Contact Us: Link
When the Site gets proper notice of an alleged violation, it will follow the steps outlined here and in the DMCA.
II. COPYRIGHT OWNERS: HOW TO SEND A COMPLAINT NOTICE
Your claim for copyright violations must have the following parts:
- Signature of the copyright owner or a person allowed to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right supposedly being broken. This can be done electronically or in person.
- Identifying the work whose rights were allegedly violated.
- Identification of the content that is said to be illegal or to be the subject of infringing behaviour and that is to be deleted or to which access is to be blocked, as well as information that is fairly enough to allow the Site to find the content.
- Information like an address, phone number, and, if available, an email address where the complaint party can be reached is usually enough for the Site to contact them.
- A statement that the person making the complaint has a good faith opinion that the copyright owner, its employee, or the law does not allow the material to be used in the way that is being complained about.
- A statement that the information in the notice is true and, under penalty of perjury, that the accusing party is allowed to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that was supposedly violated. If you don’t include all the above details, the DMCA notice may take longer to process.
III. NOTICE AND TAKE DOWN
Procedure: All users of any part of the Site system are expected to follow the rules about copyright. But if the Site gets a proper notice of a claimed copyright infringement, it will respond quickly by removing or blocking access to the material that is said to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, as long as all claims have been looked into and found to be true in Site’s sole and absolute discretion. In the event that a response notice is sent, the site will follow the rules of the DMCA.
IV. OVER AND OVER AGAIN
When necessary, the Site may, at its own judgment, stop letting people who repeatedly break the law use its system or network.
V. ACCEPTANCE OF TECHNICAL STANDARD MEASURES
The Site’s strategy is to work with and not get in the way of standard technical measures that are acceptable given the circumstances. These are technical measures that copyright owners use to find or protect protected works.